virtual classroom virtual classroom

?

What is the EEUU he talks about in his replies?

raupac responds:

I am really surprised by some of the comments. I submited my movie flash to be evaluated as a movie flah, nothing more.
I wonder: why should it be in English? is English perhaps the only language in the world? is not a world way INTERNET? or that the people of USA are so ignorant that it does not know that beyond his borders there exist other countries, other cultures and other languages?
I am an educated man who knows more than one language, I do not realize that it should do my work for ignorant idiots?...
Finally I wonder: why should it be in English? are these persons so dumb not to understand that if the flashmovie is directed to people of Hispanic speech, the language would not be inconvenient?
I wait for comments about the flash movie and not on the language.

Non Stick Skateboarding Non Stick Skateboarding

Nice

Good use of the ease in and out feature in Flash. Very smooth animation. Sound was nicely in sync.

bakerrr responds:

it is frame by frame. no easing or tweens

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

This is from Shadow Dancer

It's a video that sells on the internet. A lot of my DJ buddies use it for raves and stuff like that. I could see parts that you converted to flash and some effects from either Final Cut Pro or After Effects. I'm not putting the flash movie down, I liked it. Good job.

Traditional Animations Traditional Animations

Loved it

your work is amazing. I was a big Mall Mnkeys fan, sad to see it go, great to see you moving to the next level with animation. Looking forward to the 3D stuff ( I myself work in Maya, Softimage, and AM)

Keep up the great work!!!!

how it will end. how it will end.

That rules

The best thing I've seen all year. great job of connecting everything in the end.

Knoxs "Resident Evil"4 Knoxs "Resident Evil"4

Right on!!

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day!!

Knox responds:

WOO!

Cub Cub

Awesome

This was very original and well done. I hope you make more.
Great sound effects and camera angles.